Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chilin

TechShock

MMMMMKAY
Dec 5, 2001
Redding Califorina
Visit site
Hey sup guys. I dont really have anything to talk about, except I think ShockTech rule! Just way to expensive. Well, I'm a newbie, so all we really need 2 talk about is nothing. But please talk, and no name calling(Butt Face hurt my feelings once). Lol, jk. Well, if u wanna email me, itz Zepyrhawk@aol.com. :)

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
Flooded! Wow, that would be the ****. Paintball with full scuba gear. I wonder if markers would after being submersed in water. Might strip the internals of their lubrication. A positive is you could probably use the HPA from the scuba tank. Oh wait... it'd reak havok on the condition of the paintballs. Oh well.

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
Your thinking Southern California. But even here it's starting to get into the 40's at night. (I don't know what that is in centigrade/celcius, but it's f*cking cold.)

Micah

Originally posted by Brokemelon
Flooded! Wow, that would be the ****. Paintball with full scuba gear. I wonder if markers would after being submersed in water. Might strip the internals of their lubrication. A positive is you could probably use the HPA from the scuba tank. Oh wait... it'd reak havok on the condition of the paintballs. Oh well.
Would Have to use MAGS! They CAN shoot under water. They're compleatly sealed! ... now we just need to wait for RPS to come out with underwater paintballs. That would be so cool!
uh ... yeah
-Micah
@home sucks I haven't been able to get online for like 3 days ... Finaly ... at school ... I get to use a computer ... it's so slow ... Damn public school ... :(