Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chilin

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
My cat comes from California. And he's happy. He looks like a cow. That's probably why he's happy.

No, I don't live near Redding. But I thought I'd reply because no one else was. I live in Los Angeles. If I went to Redding to 'ball it'd have to be a weekend thing, and my funds are much diminished as I'm going to Washington to hang with a buddy in an attempt to turn him on to the wonderful sport of paintball. But, if I had the time and money, I'd consider taking you up on your offer.

TechShock

MMMMMKAY
Dec 5, 2001
Redding Califorina
Visit site
awesomeouse, thanx guyz

there is only 1 real paintball place around here, but we dont like admittion fees. So we play in the woods. Plus, I dont wanna play with any1 I dont know cause im not that goodn yet, lol.

Micah

But playing against as many different people as possible is the best way to get better early on IMHO if you onli play against teh same people they always do the same things (humans are creatures of habit) and you don't really learn anything. I think You just need to go out and play as much as you can and stop worrying if you're good enough or not. Just have fun.
O, and the most important thing about outlaw ball is SAFTEY SAFTEY SAFETY cronograph your 'guns and always keep those goggles down.
-Micah