The Home Of European Paintball

Choices, Choices...

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Andymi86
I didn't understand that, but anyway a matrix is pretty much out of the question. I'm leaning towards the impulse or the timmy (I've been researching all day about timmys). That post really confused me...

Oh wait....did you mean the matrix part of pbnation? That would make sense kinda....

-Andy
Timmy? ok.... your loss lol :D

Paul
:)

Note this aint me pimpin' for a sale, the guy lives inb the US!!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Problem with PBreview is its mainly people rating their own equipment, you guys know what its like the newest bit of kiy you've bought especially markers are always the dog's bollocks in your opinion!

Paul.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Sypher365
Timmy's are great and there are a couple of new ones just been released aswell :D

ECX
Species Alien - now this looks kinda funky in good way :)

Check
http://www.800paintball.com & www.boblong.com for pics

But I would like to have ago on a Viking, seen em around not had a chance to give one a good test
Timmy's are good, I was only messin' dry fired a few but not used one in anger yet.

What events do you play at?

Should have a stall of some description doing the rounds soon!

The few Vikings which are out there will probably still be limited to 13 bps ( the old ROF Cap agreed by the pb industry:rolleyes:) I can raise that cap!
All the new Vikings have the WAS boards & eyes same as the Timmy's :)

Paul

EDIT Just had a look at the species, bit spikey isn't it?? not my thing I have to say.
Horses for courses I guess, I like the clean lines of this
Whats with the cycling limit of 25 bps? Maybe not hugely relevent but the Viking's been tested at over 35 cps....

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Paul_collier
, I was only messin' :)
I know :p

Playing all of the MM - you guys (twisted) Marshaling the next round?
Phoenix Cup
STB
Campaign

also around at some of the other tournies with Team Phoenix/illusion if not playing just ask yankee andy (phoenix) to point out webmunky or any of the phoenix guys.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by PaintballBudgie
Oo oo oo Paul will mine come un-capped?

:confused: :( :eek: :D
The older Vikings have the Nelson boards in which were capped at 13 bps which meant the trigger was checked every 13th of a second, not like the WAS board which checks 1000000 times a second! :eek:

Remember that video I sent you of the 'dark viking' with equalizer board set at 13 bps? I believe your responce was "Dag nam it Paul, now I have to have one." :D :D

Besides I can raise your ROF with my Equalink cable to whatever you want ;)

Also I'll have some A.C.E's in stock, get a feeling one may end up making it on to your marker, unleash the true potential!!! :)

Paul