Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Choices, Choices...

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
:D :D

Well if ya want see the Vikings big bro the Excalibur with WAS Board and eyes . . i'll be at the Phoenix Cup and possibly Heavens Gate!

Oh yeah I'll have my Viking also with WAS board and eyes also :D :D

:p :cool:

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by steve_e
:D :D

Well if ya want see the Vikings big bro the Excalibur with WAS Board and eyes . . i'll be at the Phoenix Cup and possibly Heavens Gate!

Oh yeah I'll have my Viking also with WAS board and eyes also :D :D

:p :cool:
Ahhhhhhh shudd yup.... :mad:

:D

Paul
:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Andymi86
what do you think a viking would cost and where can I get one? I looked a lot and can only find the ones on AKA's site. What does the WAS and eyes cost also. Thanks

-Andy
I'd go to www.paintballnorthwest.com Prices start at $740 that includes the WAS Equalizer board (they come as standard) Eyes are availible from www.wickedairsportz.com for $20 no eye covers as yet though!

Paul.
:)

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Andymi86
????....You lost me...

-Andy
I think budgie was saying a tricked up impulse and a viking arn't even in the same league

I now have some video footage of a 2k2 timmy and an ironman ripping, just need to get it off the camcorder onto a PC :)

Yeah paul - deffinatelly come and find you and see this viking lovelyness ;)

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Ok I have managed to get some footage off the camcorder doing some onboard editing to the memory stick - so the quality is low and it seems to have dropped frames - when I can get the footage off properly I will put it up but here is what we got so far

2k2 Timmy SOB Board - http://www.paintballuk.com/phoenix/tmpimages/2k2timmy.mpg

Ironman Timmy Equaliser board - this was straight out of the box all we did was put the air system on it

http://www.paintballuk.com/phoenix/tmpimages/ironman.mpg

only about 1mb each so not to big :)