Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Choosing 2nd marker ?!

G.Ash

1st Wave
Sep 24, 2007
dms and pms need alot of tlc if you are prepared to look after one like it was your baby then go with 1 they are a awesome marker. or if you want a low maintenance marker then go with eclipse also a awesome gat, still it all comes down to personell preferance

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
2nd marker as in a backup ? surely an upp'd ion from these forums for £100 ish would be more than sufficient. perhaps im reading this wrong and ur after a marker to replace ur 1st marker.

hamo

Sep 24, 2007
S****horpe
MINI all the baby. I havent broke a ball yet and all the stuff thats said about them is BS, light, tight, and they rip what more do ya want.

jamess

z!
Jun 12, 2007
2nd marker as in a backup ? surely an upp'd ion from these forums for £100 ish would be more than sufficient. perhaps im reading this wrong and ur after a marker to replace ur 1st marker.
i mean to replace my first marker, i should of put it more clearly sry :p

wow so much to choose, i just dont want anything thats like TOO good for me, like an ego07 i think is out of my skill range, so i though i should get a pmr/ego05 that sort of thing.

thanks - james.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Angels FTW

Speed 05 available in either 90 or 45 degree grip frames, mint ones going for £150. Runs off a 9v, has a great barrel, reasonably light, clamping feedneck, minimal maintenance, great support.........

Egos are great as well, but people tend to overlook Angels. And for your budget you could get an A1 easily. *edit* just saw you were looking for air as well, you could still be lucky!!

My advice would be to buy the 05 speed (Lips have a second hand one in at the minute) :cool:

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
i mean to replace my first marker, i should of put it more clearly sry :p

wow so much to choose, i just dont want anything thats like TOO good for me, like an ego07 i think is out of my skill range, so i though i should get a pmr/ego05 that sort of thing.

thanks - james.
05 Ego, £250ish, Add a B Loader and a fibre wrap tank and still be in your £400 bracket.

Easy to maintain and easy to get parts from Planet, not that you'll probably need to.....;)

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Angels FTW

Speed 05 available in either 90 or 45 degree grip frames, mint ones going for £150. Runs off a 9v, has a great barrel, reasonably light, clamping feedneck, minimal maintenance, great support.........

Egos are great as well, but people tend to overlook Angels. And for your budget you could get and A1 easily.

My advice would be to buy the 05 speed (Lips have a second hand one in at the minute) :cool:
True...05 Angel Speed with an upped board (Angel Force, Spitfire) are a good tool. Still think the 05 Ego would rate higher though, even if not buy much

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
to be honest the older guns like the angel speed 05 and the ego 05 will still easily do the job, but newer guns always have improvements over them which make them better, however small.
If you are considering a pm7 then go for it, its better than the pmr as thats just a budget version of it. Shocker NXT's are very nice as well, and shockers will just go and go.
All newer guns are equal on maintenance and reliability and will shoot as fast as each other, it comes down to preference on shape, feel and looks.