Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Choosing my First Marker??!

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Startender, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Startender New Member

Startender
    Message Count:
    Definitely speedball markers, everyone seems to be bigging up Ego's! Sounds a good shout

2. dfr350 Active Member

dfr350
    Message Count:
    Sometimes second hand gteks go for sale round the £250 mark. Really awesome marker for the money.

3. Steve Lowe Platinum Member

Steve Lowe
    Message Count:
    I would most definitely be looking at a Gtek, they shoot nice and are pretty quiet. But what I think is most important is the ease of maintenance. A few of the guys I play with use Gtek's I haven't seen any of them having problems, and they can keep up with the best.

4. Jaffa91 New Member

Jaffa91
    Message Count:
    My first marker was an ION, was very reliable and easy to use, admittedly it was a complete strip job when it needed to be cleaned which wasn't always enough easy.

Since then I've had Ego's and currently have an Etek and for maintenance,use and quality I won't be changing anytime soon.

Best to try before you buy if you are able too.

5. Louise Member

Louise
    Message Count:
    Don't know if you have bought yet but I have the mini gs and I like it. Not too big/heavy either.
    I did upgrade to a lighter tank.