Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

christmas scenario game 3rd december

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
sounds cool, hopefully i can make it but if anybody from leeds or at a push wakefield is going (or if there's a train station/bus stop nearby that i can use from leeds) and could offer a lift it would be much appreciated...

cheers

Lee

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
hot news from santas grotto some of the main characters have been filled by an ex woodsball team from the past ,who used to be one of the best in the country and one of the guys made it all the way to pro .but bully would not tell us any more even when we held mrs claus for ransom .so who are these mystry players have any of you guys an idea !!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Further information

The Elves leader i.e. The Grinch, Scrooge and the Panto dames will be Ledz and players from the Banzais who are getting together to play in the woods - like it use to be !!!!

Bookings are starting to arrive daily so please book you place asap. Final booking date is 30 November but I need an indication of numbers so I can get T shirts printed before the 30th

Steve

weskos

Sep 29, 2006
Christmas Scenario - 3 December 2006

Can i go to the event on my tod, or do i have to be with a team?
:confused: :confused:

cheers

weskos

Sep 29, 2006
Sweet!!

Sounds sweet ill be there for sure!! If anyone fancies getting a team together then give me a shout and we can all go together!!

Cheers

:) :)

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
there already are teams mate, elf's and goblins. its will be kinda like the stargate thing where the whole site is opened up. (damm big, especaily when running from replicators)

i should be there, just have to sell my ego to know for sure.

-james

weskos

Sep 29, 2006
oh

oh ok, so i guess we find out on the day which team we will be in? Sounds sweet!!!!
:) :)