Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

christmas scenario game 3rd december

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
come on get yourself along still a few places left and i,m sure bully would accomadate anybody who just turns up on the day.also santa,s sack is over flowing with great prizes that will be on the field of play.there will be an the hour raffle also with some absolutle amazing prizes which have been donated, some of which i will be after my self,so no wage for me this weekend. hope to see you all this weekend it going to be FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

7lash

Planet R&D
Elf Warning!!!

You Goblins and Fairies better stay at home on Sunday, or there's gonna be trouble....

The last of the S-Elf Ego 7's has just been delivered to our highly trained security force, the Elf-Azzahd, and this force will not hesitate to use them in defence of Elven rights to work.

Our undercover operatives are even now infiltrating the ranks of fairyfolk everywhere and weeding out the dissidents.

You have been warned, there will be no mercy!

Colonel T Grinch
Special Advisor
Elven Special Forces

:p

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
look out all you fairies and goblins....these new ego7s are gonna be seriously bad for your 'elf :D
the elven assault force are armed and ready to sleigh :D anyone who gets in our way!!!!

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
god dam the missus is going to be there:( :( :eek: but i,m sure i,ll sneak alook;) :D ,might be lucky and bring the mistletoe:p :p god i can dream. ps eleves bring it on you know the fairies will spank your little asses :rolleyes:

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
santa said that is his little helper,site now open people already on site so you can get there early butty van arriving about 6.30am;)