Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chrono and white Sly Profits

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello All

I am thinning down some of my paintball gear.

I have a yellow hand held chrono. There is nothing wrong with it, (no box or manual) very easy to use. I just cant test my markers in the garden too small and too many neighbours with very young kids around so I can only test my guns on site. (new battey fitted a couple of months ago but hardly used since then may be 5 times if that)

I am after £45 this includes postage.

White sly profits nothing wrong with them just have another set. I have worn them about 10 times all padding, foam are in very good condition. The white lettering on the strap has minor paint staining.

They come with the box, bag, the rain cover bit, brand new lens fitted. The lens has not had the plastic film removed, so you can have the fun reomving this:) . If I can find the instructions and sticker I will also include them.

I am after £58 this includes postage.

RULES
1. Any of these bits can be collected from Apoc in Royston or I can drop them off any where along the 1st Capital Connect Line or central london (you just have to meet me by the Station).
2. If you pay by paypal you pay the fee's.
3. I am not after any trades.
4. I do work shifts so I may not get back to you straight away.

Thanks

Ant

fingers21

Demon Legion
Jul 14, 2012
cambs
If deal doesn't go through, i'll take the chrono and mask please. Collection from APOC no problem.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
If deal doesn't go through, i'll take the chrono and mask please. Collection from APOC no problem.
Will keep you in mind, If I dont receive any payments by the time I get home from work later today, they are yours

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Just waiting on payment for Chrono, so chrono provisonally sold waiting on payment.

Fingers if you are still interested in the goggles they are yours
Regards

Ant

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Payment received, will get it in the post to you tomorrow.

Chrono now sold, goggles left

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Chrono posted 1st class recorded delivery today so it should be with you tomorrow or Weds at the latest.

SLY goggles still for sale