Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chronographs

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
i have one of these for chronographing as well as a red radar one (easier to keep in the van incase i forget the radar chrono)

tbh there consistant in fps, but as far as bps goes they pretty much suck they only take a reading of 3 balls. Its just not enough to get a true reading in my opinion though havnt had enough time to use it properly to tell.

Jon

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Ive looked into those before Dan, thanks anyway.:)

Cheers Russ, will take note.

Fish i'll call you tommorow, should have mentioned it when you called me this morning, but was still half a sleep during our conversation:eek::D

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Still no luck finding these in the Uk, been waiting 2 months for pheonix to get them in, still no stock.

Got a reply from the manufacturers, not really wanting to buy from the states, because ive already got stung on import tax and duty a few times last year.
Alan-
The ROF is not in retail stores in the UK at this time. We sell to distributors who sell to the retail stores. But we can send one to you since there are no stores near you that carry it. Just fax your credit card info to 513-825-xxxx, or break up the numbers in multiple emails, for some security. It retails for $xx.xx and shipping to the UK will be about $xx.
Thanks, Alan

Regards,
Al Dilz
Sports Sensors, Inc.
(Fax # and prices have been removed by myself for reasons of possible UK stores stocking item)

Anyone else/stores who can get these in to the UK without having to fork out a fortune on tax.

O

ollytheosteo

i have one of these for chronographing as well as a red radar one (easier to keep in the van incase i forget the radar chrono)

tbh there consistant in fps, but as far as bps goes they pretty much suck they only take a reading of 3 balls. Its just not enough to get a true reading in my opinion though havnt had enough time to use it properly to tell.

Jon
Errrr, no they don't, shoot a string over them as described in the manual and they register each ball and give average and min/max fps and bps, accurate to 0.1 bps.

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
i have the cheap xrader as dan put up from just, Olly and im sure it said it only took 3 balls per reading, ohh well might not of been paying attention when reading, might have to get it out and have another play with the bps :D