Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classified sub section?

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Hello,

whilst pondering the universe and searching for an Angel A1 fly, i though to myself "hey i know what would be quite handy, a sub section for selling a specific make of gun"

i know a lot of people sell lots of items in one thread but for those who just want to sell a marker on its own might benefit from it being located easier and not being lost in the abyss of the classfieds.

Now wait, i know what your all thinking, use the search tool, which i think is good, however it doesn't always give the result you want. for example you search angel for a gun but get pants and playing pads. you cant search just A1 because its to short.

it might be that im tired from working nights but just thought id throw it out there, most likely to recieve it straight back but hoopla!

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
People dont usually sell markers by themselves theres usually other kit .. Multiple threads over multiple sections? Nightmare.

Agree about the search function, searching for a dm or ac threaded barrel is tricky.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
As above, asking people to make one thread within the rules, is hard enough. Let alone putting the right items into each section. And TBH we have enough of hard time wiping the collectives ass as it is.
I have campaigned for it for ages but the consensus is its to much for the average seller to cope with :)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
yeah i can see that side of it but for people who are only selling the marker i.e a bob long marq6 or an planet eclipse geo 2.1 or whatever, people who are looking to buy a specific item will have much better look locating one if they could go to a specific section. purely individual guns only. if they have a whole host of kit to sell it goes in the normal classifieds and if they so wish to advertise the gun seperately they can then reach a wider population by being able to be located much much easier.

if your struggling for a mod for it, i offer my services hahahahaha