Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Rules Update!

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Registered

As part of our ongoing work to protect users from sales or trade gone bad, as of today a new option has been made available for our moderating team.

Effective immediately, users found to be consistantly breaking classifieds rules or otherwise partaking in activities deemed to be a risk to other members of the site will have their classifieds access removed.

This will mean you will be unable to see, reply or open any threads in the classifieds sections as shown below.

ban.png

The P8ntballer Classifieds remain the safest paintball related trading forum website in the world, and this is in no small part to the ongoing work provided by our excelent moderators. This new ability will help further protect both buyers and sellers alike from risky sales or trades.

I would suggest all members take some time to read and familiarise themselves with the classifieds rules to maintain access to the classifieds forum and avoid your access being removed. http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/read-this-classified-rules.21087/

Best Regards

The P8ntballer Team

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
If my question was placed in the wrong area on the forum please feel free to move it. I didn't think Tech Troubles was the right area to post the question. Regards Steve :)

Paulkaiser

Feb 16, 2013
As this is the second message ive got, im assuming ive done something wrong,
Apologies if I have.