Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Good idea and should hopefully go some way towards getting people to contribute to the wider forum, rather than just using the site as the paintball Exchange & Mart.

Reactions: H

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
There's nothing wrong with Exchange & Mart !!

Many Many thanks to Robbo and the Admin and Mod Team. You all do a thoroughly excellent job on here for free.

Whilst these suggestions and changes are a good idea and will aid the whole community, there's a couple of posts on here from new members who have come across this 10 posts problem. I don't think for a second that it will take very long for them to get to the allocated 10 posts as this forum is very "more-ish", and I hope that the real new members accept that these are measures to protect them as well us the more known users. Whilst I personally have never had any issues with new or existing persons on here I do hope that the new members are still able to do their deals and flourish in the use of this forum.

Another option and I cant decide if this is a good idea or bad, but on another Pball forum that I frequent on from time to time, the mods on there do like new users to have a vouch from a more respected member. Is this something worth looking into as probably a lot of the new members have joined on here as their mate is part of a team and they have joined the sport this way.

Keep up the good work.

(y)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
am I safe ? AM I SAFE ?? ha ha, I like what`s been done here, especially after that latest fiasco,
having made a certain number of posts I assume the IP gives recognition of whoever posts for the Mods to adhere to.
I think It`s about time I gave it a little more than just a thought to become a Platinum Member. . . Bluey

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
am I safe ? AM I SAFE ?? ha ha, I like what`s been done here, especially after that latest fiasco,
having made a certain number of posts I assume the IP gives recognition of whoever posts for the Mods to adhere to.
I think It`s about time I gave it a little more than just a thought to become a Platinum Member. . . Bluey
Bluey - You'd make a great Addition to the Plats! Go for it!!
I don't think you're safe till you do it ;)

Mikey.B

Oct 17, 2008
Bolton
i understand the reason behind doing this but since i am a member that only uses this site rarely an when i do its to buy items ( i understand that's nobodies fault but my own), does me posting 10 times to get access to the classified section mean that those posts will be deleted due to the soul reason me posting them is to gain access to the classifieds ?.