Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

JamesWB

For those few short minutes, nothing else matters.
Oct 1, 2015
Forest hill
Is the message count, on my profile, the number of posts I've made, if so why can I not post in classified sections ?

paryo

Jun 2, 2008
epsom
well this kinda sucks. Just seen this and gotta say I can see why you guys are looking at ways of making the site more secure and what not, but way to go on alienating others who have been members for nearly 7 years. Yea I may not be an overly active member online but this has always been a good sight for the classifieds section and most of my communications has been via privet messages not posts :/

Couldn't ya just make it so you gotta be a platinum member to post? that would deffo stop spammers rather than just redirecting their first 20 posts elsewhere to the forums. Id happily become a platinum member in order to use the classifieds but for those who are not overly confidant or talkative forcing them to make posts in order to use the part that I want puts me off the site altogether :(

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
well this kinda sucks. Just seen this and gotta say I can see why you guys are looking at ways of making the site more secure and what not, but way to go on alienating others who have been members for nearly 7 years. Yea I may not be an overly active member online but this has always been a good sight for the classifieds section and most of my communications has been via privet messages not posts :/

Couldn't ya just make it so you gotta be a platinum member to post? that would deffo stop spammers rather than just redirecting their first 20 posts elsewhere to the forums. Id happily become a platinum member in order to use the classifieds but for those who are not overly confidant or talkative forcing them to make posts in order to use the part that I want puts me off the site altogether :(
If you were to become a plat member you WOULD get instant access to the classifieds.