The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
......and most of my communications has been via privet messages not posts :/

.....but for those who are not overly confidant or talkative forcing them to make posts in order to use the part that I want puts me off the site altogether :(
Platinum etc has been covered in the other posts

Regarding the majority of your use being via private messages, you probably meant this anyway, but note that the classifieds rules are for all deals to be conducted openly on the trading thread. PMs then used for the personal information such as payment information and addresses etc
It's for the protection of both parties and though the forum isn't responsible for sales you get no assistance for what is done privately if things go wrong

Regarding the encouragement to post in the forum, that's because this is a paintball forum with classifieds, it's not paintball eBay

Everyone has an opinion, experiences to share or questions they could ask
Join us, join us!

Reactions: ChairChimp
Dec 17, 2015
simple, but what if your looking to get into paintball with cash waiting to buy equipment but takes time to even post the item may be sold already?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
simple, but what if your looking to get into paintball with cash waiting to buy equipment but takes time to even post the item may be sold already?
Account upgrades for platinum membership gives instant access:

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/account/upgrades

But that absolute bargain there right now, will be replaced by the next bargain that comes next

Especially for a new player, use the forum, tell us more about you & what experience you have so far, get a few questions in, then make more informed decisions

You can also buy via Facebook paintball sale groups etc

jorik777

Mar 9, 2016
We will have a "fast track" or "verified" service available in the future, basically you throw a couple of quid at us via Paypal, so we have your contact details and address on record, and will then let you have the access as normal.
Do you have this service already?