Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

Max Hayman

May 16, 2013
London, England
Yea, at the moment I feel that everyone else will assume my posts are just spam :p

Perhaps to filter out some people, if a second account is registered from the same ip address it would need to be approved by an admin?

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Another great idea aimed at protecting the buyers AND sellers through the sites classifieds section.

I see no reason why the Admin team cannot have a list of full contact details for registered members who want to use the service, as long as the information remains secure.

Please let me know how that information will be collated and stored.

Reactions: frobinson

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Fantastic idea IMO however i think it should be more like 50 ??
Me too but I was outvoted!!!

Another great idea aimed at protecting the buyers AND sellers through the sites classifieds section.

I see no reason why the Admin team cannot have a list of full contact details for registered members who want to use the service, as long as the information remains secure.

Please let me know how that information will be collated and stored.
I imagine through PayPal but not 100% sure. Admin is working on it.

Reactions: matj

Matt Lees

May 12, 2013
Hmmmn.

totally agree with the change, however I can't get access to my old p8nt account (on screen u/n ChairChimp) and therefore am at a low post count. My first post (dodgily, naturally) is in the classifieds as I look to get a marker to get up and running again after several years out.

Now I've replied to a FS thread but cannot continue the conversation. Is there any way to pass my PM details on to the seller as I've had a quick look and can't see the PM route so I am assuming that (sensibly) the low post count also means the PM facility is disabled.

I'm happy to work with mods on this to resolve either way by proving I'm the member of the old account or going via a 3rd party for now. I don't wish to circumvent these rules however the change has left me in a rather awkward position.

My hearty apologies if it's just that I've been thick and missed the obvious PM button etc etc,

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hmmmn.

totally agree with the change, however I can't get access to my old p8nt account (on screen u/n ChairChimp) and therefore am at a low post count. My first post (dodgily, naturally) is in the classifieds as I look to get a marker to get up and running again after several years out.

Now I've replied to a FS thread but cannot continue the conversation. Is there any way to pass my PM details on to the seller as I've had a quick look and can't see the PM route so I am assuming that (sensibly) the low post count also means the PM facility is disabled.

I'm happy to work with mods on this to resolve either way by proving I'm the member of the old account or going via a 3rd party for now. I don't wish to circumvent these rules however the change has left me in a rather awkward position.

My hearty apologies if it's just that I've been thick and missed the obvious PM button etc etc,

Thanks in advance,

Matt

have you tried to recover your password? if not send me your current email address and I'll save it on the chairchimp account, hopefully that will allow you to recover or reset your password.

Reactions: Matt Lees

Matt Lees

May 12, 2013
Yup,

Had a go at the recover password game and it's firing it to an old email that is now defunct unfortunately.

I'll drop you a PM with the new contact details.

Matt

Matt Lees

May 12, 2013
:)

Slight issue of course in that now being <10 posts I can't start a PM/PC with you mate.

Any thoughts?

Matt

EDIT: Mind you if we discuss this long enough.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusty