Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

NinjaDan666

The Showstopper
Oct 29, 2012
Leicester
Posting for the +1, been a member for a while but do mainly browse the classified. Good idea though as I was very sceptical with the first purchase. I checked the seller out and spoke to them a lot before hand. This will just install more confidence for me in the future.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I think the change is a good idea.

I believe that the idea is to encourage members to contribute something to the forum by way of starting or contributing to a thread, rather than just using the forum as a shop.

That said, I buy and sell a lot of stuff on here, but I have also started one or two decent threads.

After all, the service you get on here is free, and I appreciate that.

Unfortunately, if I buy a gun that leaks, I moan a lot.

chunkster.clan

Green Brigade 111
Apr 29, 2013
Hi there thanks for the tag into this post. I have used the forum since 2001 under the name chunk.Clan but after a short break from paintball i`ve come back and that user name wont work hence the new name. I can see the reason behind this rule and will now go and find 10 things to say on other threads.

Reactions: Dusty

chunkster.clan

Green Brigade 111
Apr 29, 2013
Hey Dusty, yeah but its all good I`ll just run this account now. I`m looking just now for stuff to comment on to get the post count up lol.
In need of some new goggles ha. White is not the colour for the woods.

Reactions: Dusty

CrestMan

USDE - NPF Bassets Pole
May 15, 2013
Great idea - I have used many forums before and can say I wish this was a feature on all of them. Keep up the good work!