Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
i currently have about 14 posts in the classified but no where else on the forum, however my old username "urbangreg" has been on here since 2008 but i have forgotton the passwords to the username and the email address that was used. is there anyway of just being able to get my old username back with all my feedback already on it as i had 100% feedback.
admin

My personal feedback on this...
I am a new member and new to the sport. I have been watching the classifieds forum and have bought two items from one member this weekend. I just went to buy another today and this new rule has prevented me doing so. Sales are first come first served so by the time I make 10 posts I may loose the sale... I think that new member verification should be simple and effective (by other means). Just my 2p
While I sympathise, you only have to browse the rest of the forum, use the introductions section and so on. 10 posts is nothing, moat yer how hard we try there'll always be someone who feels hard done by. If you missed a sale don't worry they're like trains mostly and there will be another along in a while :)

SeanUK

Jan 5, 2013
www.planetpaintball.co.uk
admin, do you have a "moderate posts" system where a member of staff must check the post before it is listed?

ive used this system several times on other forums, could be handy in determining spammers/fraudsters?
although it will require more staff time checking each and every post, just a thought

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Rather generous, on Hexus (tech forum) I am a member of you need 100 posts before you can access the Classifieds.
Many more just need 25-50 but they have to be posted over 'X' time period so you don't just get spam posters.

Little tim

Feb 3, 2013
unfortunately i only really use the classifieds, i'm on uks as well and i find that just browsing through the topics on here, there seems to be more tourney ballers than scenario ballers on here, hence my interest area on this forum is quite small... i'm fully in support of sending you guys a few pennies to verify my adress and contact details though, it would seem that it might be a far safer and more waterproof way of keeping out the fraudsters

Reactions: Richard Newman

KENDY

Mar 9, 2011
Guiseley, Leeds
Is there a quick way of checking where i am with my posts ref this new rule, ie easy way to check, I assume i have fallen into this category as i was tagged by the admin. cheers.

I

Last edited:

KENDY

Mar 9, 2011
Guiseley, Leeds
unfortunately i only really use the classifieds, i'm on uks as well and i find that just browsing through the topics on here, there seems to be more tourney ballers than scenario ballers on here, hence my interest area on this forum is quite small... i'm fully in support of sending you guys a few pennies to verify my address and contact details though, it would seem that it might be a far safer and more waterproof way of keeping out the fraudsters
This is the same as my case, not sure how i can add to the discussions taking place as a lot of it is Tourney.