Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

dannydandan

Oct 1, 2013
That being said, I used to have access to the classifieds when i signed up to this forum a couple of years back and now that I've returned to essentially get rid of my kit because there aren't enough events for me to attend throughout the year and I have more important priorities now. Talkpaintball is quite frankly useless now in comparison to when i used to use it!?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Does not work for me also
It does 'work' because that's the way it's designed for new members
You don't get immeadiate access to classifieds when joining, but have to make a minimum of 20 (non spam) posts as participation of the forum, and do so across 2 weeks
If you can't wait that long then you can upgrade your membership by purchasing platinum membership

Alex gruia

Mar 19, 2017
It does 'work' because that's the way it's designed for new members
You don't get immeadiate access to classifieds when joining, but have to make a minimum of 20 (non spam) posts as participation of the forum, and do so across 2 weeks
If you can't wait that long then you can upgrade your membership by purchasing platinum membership
thank you.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
In fairness I think the criteria should be stricter, on one forum in a member of you need to have 100 posts and 6 months membership before you are allowed onto the classified section.

The rule is there for a reason and to protect both buyers and sellers from people who are on to make a quick buck through scamming.

The mods (and members) here do a bang up job of maintaining the integrity of 'baller to benefit all.

Reactions: Trolley and dave t

_d4Mn_

Mar 26, 2017
Corby
This is silly. You try to catch people who try to rip off / spam / scam.... etc. If anyone wants to do that, this wont stop them.

On the other hand this scr3ws up people like me who registered with only one reason. To buy used stuff. My other 19 comments im sorry, but probably will be spams only, to be able to respond to the ads in the "For sale" section. I also dont see the point how can I rip off people by buying stuff? I pay first and they send it with tracking, right? So whats the point making this to be classified. As PayPal have Purchase Protection this makes absolutely no sense in my opinion.

Someone could reply to me to have a conversation aroun this, maybe makes me to reply 3 times, so will have only 17 spams....

_d4Mn_

Mar 26, 2017
Corby
"Someone could reply to me to have a conversation aroun this, maybe makes me to reply 3 times, so will have only 17 spams...."

reply 3 times + original = 16. :) with this, 15.