Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

Karrde75

thanks to LG Media
Mar 8, 2018
northants
I think it's a good rule, I imagine new players in a rush to grab some bargains may be frustrated at the 2 week wait, but realistically it's not a very long time.

I'm thoroughly enjoying just getting through the different forums and learning a few bits and bobs during my wait!

Nereme

Feb 19, 2018
It is indeed a fair rule. I have seen other forums much worse too. There was one that would require 6 months of membership and about 200 posts to use the sale section.

Katanajordy

Jordy j
Jun 26, 2018
Worcester
As you will be aware, P8ntballer has one of the largest, most active and safest paintball equipment classifieds on the web. In part, this is due to the rules of the site, along with the excelent work of the moderating team, but also the due dilligence that you guys, the members, also take.

In order to further protect all parties, as of this post an update has been rolled out to P8ntballer. Effective immediately, in order to Post a New thread in the Classifieds, Post a Reply to a thread in the Classifieds, Start a Private Conversation or Post on someones Profile Page, a user must make 10 20 posts outside of the classifieds section.

The aim is simple, someone who wishes to re-register to circumvent a ban, or simply just to rip someone off via trades done in Private Conversation will no longer be able to take these actions without having to spent time posting elsewhere on the site, hopefully in which, they will be picked up.

It also means if you see a new member with 20 posts, check his history to see those 20 posts are spam or similar and he is wanting to buy or sell something, it is probably not a good idea as he has simply made those posts in a hurry.

We would also like to remind users, new or old, to take a read of the classifieds rules in order to stay safe when trading online: http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/read-this-classified-rules.21087/

Best Regards

The P8ntballer Team

Help a lot been stood scratching my head for the last 20 minutes

Lego-Steve

Nov 15, 2018
Is there a fast track service?

I just want to sell a marker I have and can't via fleabay, bumtree etc :(

Jarrod

Apr 1, 2019
We will have a "fast track" or "verified" service available in the future, basically you throw a couple of quid at us via Paypal, so we have your contact details and address on record, and will then let you have the access as normal.
has this been put into action yet as im in urgent need of a new kit ??