Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cleaning your gear?

mts7891

Getting wiser by the day
Jul 21, 2008
Stafford
Your meant to wash kit.....i thought you got more agg points for dirty, smelly kit. Or am i to far behind the times and just being scuzzy:confused:
Newb here so Agg??

and i personally get the shower on the kit if majorly muddy and then chuck it into the washing machine, ( after taking all O-rings and Allen Keys out of pockets )

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
hose off as much dirt of as possible, my misses doesn,t appreicated me dragging dirty clothes through the house especially when three of us are playing

then wash on the lowest possible setting 30 (wool items) any hotter and transfers come of tops, rubber starts to peel, etc etc :)

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Newb here so Agg??

and i personally get the shower on the kit if majorly muddy and then chuck it into the washing machine, ( after taking all O-rings and Allen Keys out of pockets )
"Agg is a term popularized by Southern Californian surfers in the 90s, originated as an abbreviation of the word 'aggressive' and was often used to describe the size or demeanor of the waves.
In paintball terminology though, it means someone who dresses like a girl but is still a pretty good baller."
-Paintball games international May 2008

Agg is someone who likes to look good on field.