Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Clear out

oohaohh

Monty 8
Jan 11, 2003
Torbay, England
www.facebook.com
I’m not playing as much as I used to and not collecting stuff anymore so I have a few things to pass on. All prices are inclusive of Shipping and fees as needed. I’m Torquay based and don’t go to events so unless your willing to come collect i will have to post.

Planet Eclipse M170r Pred Cam with some Predator signatures on the body, etched by ProPredator once I brought it and it’s sat in my cupboard ever since. I’ve never used it and owned it from new. The custom work cost a couple quid extra.
SOLD

Virtue Clock Chronograph. Can’t remember actual series think it’s the 2nd, comes with Hama camera stand to use handsfree as necessary. £150 ovno

Virtue Spire 260 in empire hopper case. It’s my spare now and just sits in my bag or has done for a few years. Had the ramp upgrade in the nose to help loading as this model didn’t come with it it. Not sure of value but I am offering it up for £80 together.

Deadly Wind Hair 45 replacement valve for the M170r, supposedly makes the M170r smoother and faster I can’t say for sure if it does. I never fitted it in the end and as brought. I did fit its counter part to my EMF though and I was impressed. SOLD

Valken remote line with fill line and den ops cover looking for £40 for it all.

Attachments

Last edited: