Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CLEARING OUT BUNDLE, ONLY £50 FOR EVERYTHING!

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
oh ok fair enough could you tell me a few of them as i am very interested but would defiantly want to be able to unstick the two barrels
I have been told: stick it in freezer, then straight out into hot water and it should come apart (we don't have a freezer atm :/ am moving!)
secondly to pour some gun oil in the crack. I'm sure plenty of other people have methods :)

siond0

Apr 3, 2012
i don't know if this will help, but with my ego10 i have sometimes too ended up with the barrels being stuck together. i know the front barrel feeds into the thread in the opposite direct to that of direction in which the back piece threads into the ego (if you get what i mean). so what i done was attach the barrel to the ego, used permanent marker to draw an arrow on the front piece to show which direction i had to go to unscrew from the thread (removing the barrel from the ego first before attempting to unscrew it) and just used a good micro fibre for grip and twisted in the correct direct until it loosen! and then used aftershave to remove the permanent marker direction arrow.

these things happen

Reactions: Blue Beanie

Adam97

Jul 26, 2013
Blue beanie is it possible to get the pads for £10 posted?
also some pictures of them?