Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Clearing out kit bag sale. Ego, ion, mask and soft goods

vipernewz

Nov 2, 2010
Is the ion still up for grabs???

Also you said it has been well used just wondering what sorta working condition its in (like the o-rings etc.)

timmyh007

I think we need a bigger boat
Aug 25, 2008
Bath
Is the ion still up for grabs???

Also you said it has been well used just wondering what sorta working condition its in (like the o-rings etc.)
Yes Ion is still available. As mentioned in thread i am selling this on behalf of a team mate but I understand the marker is in working order. Re the o rings I have no idea and I doubt my team mate will have either as he hasnt used it for a while. His nepher used it on a wlk on and we received no complaints.

timmyh007

Aug 25, 2008
Bath
After a stupidly long wait (thanks royal mail) Ego arrived today and I couldn't be happier with it. FYI. It's got the 1.08 software and has 54,400 shots on the clock.
My god what a wait...my bumhole has stopped twitching now.

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
Hi m8, would you take £45 inc postage for the Ion ????.

I'll do a bank transfer

or it would take me a few days or more to get money in my paypal, esp with bank holidays and stuff coming up but im happy to do that if you prefer.

Will be my sons first gun :) so hope all is good ?

timmyh007

Aug 25, 2008
Bath
Hi m8, would you take £45 inc postage for the Ion ????.

I'll do a bank transfer

or it would take me a few days or more to get money in my paypal, esp with bank holidays and stuff coming up but im happy to do that if you prefer.

Will be my sons first gun :) so hope all is good ?
£50 inc postage and you have a deal

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
Done £50 inc postage, Just to check m8, everything is cool and works well doesn't it ?

Its just i dont know anything about these so, i dont want to give it to my boy (he's 13) and the first time he goes to use it at a site and it fails :(

If everything is ok and your happy, i will do a direct transfer to you, pm you bank details :) thanks