Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Click the link!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
For those who joined this thread after the initial post was removed:
There was a link to a site that was meant as a joke. Some people find it funny, others don't. No problem. Links like these have been posted on these forums before, but usually they go in the speak your brains section. Tactics and technique is directed at somewhat more serious topics. People turn to these parts of the forum to learn something. That's why I removed it.

Hobbes88

Banned
Aug 6, 2002
Visit site
Ahem!

Originally posted by Smally85
Cause brain eating is sooooooo funny, always said the Yanks had a strange sense of humour. And no I don't wear panties I go commando! I'm not touchy I just don't like people who are doing thier job getting stick. Probably stems from my dad being a cop.
see, that was a joke right there... but i hope you and your commando style is successful where you are in the world, but that was one piece of information that i definitely DID NOT need... i dont mind, but nextime you want to tell me that you wear a bra under your shirt, please hold it in, and go to a private location, where you can privately um.... dispose of this urge by playing golf with Buddha.

i think you are the um.... disturbed one in your family. your family has some hereditary thing about being drug dealers, and your dad was just the bald sheep of the family, so what are YOUR prices on that pot?:D there was another joke, so dont go phsyco on me!

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Good Good.

So we have stooped to insulting each others families have we? Well thats ok and how did you know my dad is bald? Oh yeah he's also a cop so some how the one about us being drug dealers is probably a bit of a conflict of interests!
I don't do psyhco, well only when I've got a marker in my hands. Anyway go forth and find someone else to piss of you dumb ass American muppet.
Goodbye.
Buddha fancy a round of golf? (Ask Hobbes where that is supposed to have come from)

Hobbes88

Banned
Aug 6, 2002
Visit site
Good Good.

Originally posted by Smally85
So we have stooped to insulting each others families have we? Well thats ok and how did you know my dad is bald? Oh yeah he's also a cop so some how the one about us being drug dealers is probably a bit of a conflict of interests!
I don't do psyhco, well only when I've got a marker in my hands. Anyway go forth and find someone else to piss of you dumb ass American muppet.
Goodbye.
Buddha fancy a round of golf? (Ask Hobbes where that is supposed to have come from)
my god, are you alittle angry? i wasnt trying to insult your family and was just joking with you about the drug dealer thing(because you said your dad was a cop), if you cant take a joke, then sorry! does that make you feel any better? i mean sincerely if i offended you i am sorry