Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Clinics, Seminars and Coaching Sessions !!

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Whatever peoples opinions of Robbo are, one thing is certain; he knows about paintball and you will undoubtedly save yourself a lot of time, money and effort in the long run by making it to one of his clinics.

Nicky T

Nizzie

Beef, chicken or hot dog!
Sep 6, 2006
Girls ???? ......... girls ????
They play ?

What is this PC world coming to when we have to go thru the motions of falsely acknowledging girls can play paintball when we really wanna say, 'they suck'.....I mean, it's hard to buck millions of years of evolutionary massaging of the species whereby the female homosapien has been genetically predisposed to clean, cook, do repetitive jobs and buy shoes.
Us men are born hunter-killers and finely tuned to play Sup' Air, bejeeezus everybody knows that, even Darwin.
He found a centuries old dorito bunker on the Galapagos, no sh!t, he really did , he found the bones of a female and a male alongisde, the male still holding a slingshot and the female holding a bucket and cloth....... says it all for me really, get back to the kitchen Lem, get back to where you belong and start breeding!

:)

This is why your expertise and talent is required :p

God forbid, we women leave the kitchen all by ourselves!!!! That would mean one less thought about shoes!!!!:eek:

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
This is why your expertise and talent is required :p

God forbid, we women leave the kitchen all by ourselves!!!! That would mean one less thought about shoes!!!!:eek:
Easy Nizzie you know your Phone overheats when you get those piccys out of Joy division.........Dont start on Robbo as well.

This is PAINTBALL related training you know:eek:

Nizzie

Beef, chicken or hot dog!
Sep 6, 2006
Easy Nizzie you know your Phone overheats when you get those piccys out of Joy division.........Dont start on Robbo as well.

This is PAINTBALL related training you know:eek:
So was the Joy training session, the perving is just a perk!!! :D

g7chris

Samurai.
Jan 30, 2006
kent
www.samuaripaintball.com
Well worth it

We hired robbos services for a day and i tell you he gives you such an understanding of this sport we were talking about it for days. Any new teams lucky enough to hire him will not regret it.

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
i just finished reading all of what you peaple have to say and i am taking it half of you love robbo and the other half of you dont like the idear of girls playing paintball each to there own i say

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
i just finished reading all of what you peaple have to say and i am taking it half of you love robbo and the other half of you dont like the idear of girls playing paintball each to there own i say
Can I be in the half that don't like the idea of Robbo playing paintball (too damm good) and love girls :rolleyes: