Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Clinics, Seminars and Coaching Sessions !!

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Hi Pete,

Just like to say thanks again for your services last year - as advised we took some time out from tournaments (Div 3 NSPL) and concentrated on training. Six months later and we've started the season taking 1st in Div 1 :cool:

Thanks

Rob

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Pete,

Just like to say thanks again for your services last year - as advised we took some time out from tournaments (Div 3 NSPL) and concentrated on training. Six months later and we've started the season taking 1st in Div 1 :cool:

Thanks

Rob
Rob, the best way for me to get paid for the training I do is for the people who I train to do exactly what you guys are doing, I can ask for no more really.
It's all about determination and commitment, good luck in what you do and thanks for the comments...much appreciated.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
One of the first teams I gave a clinic to back in the day were sitting in something like second to bottom place I think and they ended up winning their division at the end of the year (Home Counties League) after the clinic I did with them....:)

Split Personalities were one of the 1st teams HCPL you trained, and although our results improved we didn't win the league that season. I really enjoyed that session at Brentwood and still use a lot of the skills taught to this day.

Can't remember what it cost - but it was worth every penny :cool: