Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CO2 - Air

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
right bit of a nooby question but I generaly dont know and still am a noob;
if a marker has been used on CO2 can HPA used on it without any modifications. it wont damage the bottle at all or anything?
cheers in advance
will

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
just a quick question are you on about filling your co2 tank with air if so that is a deff NO NO unless you like pain and poss death
but all markers will run on air buddy but only a few will run on co2 normally starter or low end

if it is an electro marker you may need too adjust the dwell too get it firing properly also run it over a chrono just too make sure its not firing hot

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
lol no i no not to fill co2 with air and air with co2. wasnt sure if a markers thats been previously run on only co2 can be then run on air without damaging the bottle. as its mainly the bottle i dont want to damage (not sure if stuff like any dirty blow back could some how get into the tank ect.)
will

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
lol no i no not to fill co2 with air and air with co2. wasnt sure if a markers thats been previously run on only co2 can be then run on air without damaging the bottle. as its mainly the bottle i dont want to damage (not sure if stuff like any dirty blow back could some how get into the tank ect.)
will
with a tipmann you can use co2 then air same with pumps

but you cant use air then co2 then air on a ego or w.e because co2 is a liquidy substance and it will bodge your solenoid or something, i saw it on a techpb video, will try and find it, would tell you on msn but you will sing twinkle twinkle little star again

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
cheers snax thoght that was the case. if you could confirm that i would sing baa baa "rainbow" sheep to you instead :p don't you like nursery rymes then lol?
will

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
cheers snax thoght that was the case. if you could confirm that i would sing baa baa "rainbow" sheep to you instead :p don't you like nursery rymes then lol?
will
erm baa baa "rainbow" sheep isnt a nursery rhye, what are you on :p

depression from no one on valentines then will ;)