Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

co2 bottles(can they b filled with air??)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
aye fire away big fella....................

I live in Northern ireland so should be far enough away to be unaffected by the blast...........

lproctor

Crackshots (captain)
Jun 18, 2006
Devon
i want a darwin award actually and guys ive found a way i can do it :p(yes filling with air) but i wont amaze you all saying how. dude did u see da darwin award where the woman tried to f*ck a horse and den it got a boner and crushed her
lol

Skeet

Platinum Member
Only trouble with getting a Darwin award, is the fact that all of the people who get them, (apart from 1 I think) had to die in order to get them.

So...by saying you want a darwin award, and be known the world over for dying by being a twat, is quite a bold and honest statement and I admire you for it...but dont come anywhere near my family or I:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
lproctor said:
i want a darwin award actually and guys ive found a way i can do it :p(yes filling with air) but i wont amaze you all saying how. dude did u see da darwin award where the woman tried to f*ck a horse and den it got a boner and crushed her
lol
Go right ahead. Make sure you get the results on camera.

Right fellas, who's up for a bet?

section 8

doggy dog...
Feb 24, 2006
southampton
Visit site
lol this thread made me chuckle! it must be obvious that a CO2 bottle is MEANT for CO2 and a compressed AIR bottle is meant for AIR only! the answers are all on this thread and it made me chuckle that someone had thought of trying it? even if they 'have a way filling it with air'....

i am sketchy enough when it comes to filling an air bottle because i know how dangerous they can be if treated wrong! think explosion and death! not good! :eek: :eek:

but yeah like everyone else said.... dont do it!!!!! DONT DO IT!!!!

Scott B