Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Co2 filling near Halifax

Mark Farrar

Feb 26, 2018
Hi Guys, new to the forum so if this has been asked numerous times before I apologise.
I have a 20oz Tippman co2 bottle that i purchased new, it was sent empty as the courier wouldn't take it full.
I'm seriously struggling to find a local fill station close to Halifax West Yorkshire.
Can anyone on here help?
Thanks in advance.
Mark

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi Guys, new to the forum so if this has been asked numerous times before I apologise.
I have a 20oz Tippman co2 bottle that i purchased new, it was sent empty as the courier wouldn't take it full.
I'm seriously struggling to find a local fill station close to Halifax West Yorkshire.
Can anyone on here help?
Thanks in advance.
Mark
Ideally fill on site where you play, and you should look for independent sites that run walkons.

Such sites will tend to use high pressure compressed air (which means you would not be able to fill co2) but you can save money by playing on a monthly walkon instead of punter prices
Sites that run on co2 will tend to be only punter orientated which means they only have the casual pricing scale. They may or may not fill private co2 cylinders

Look for the thread ‘what Paintball costs’ for a rough guide to different styles

Mark Farrar

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks Tom,
Unfortunately it's not for a Paintball marker, it's actually for an APS Cam870 shotgun. The Shells get filled with co2 individually and it'll shoot what ever will fit in the cartridge. .68cal paintballs too!
I'm currently using 88g disposable' s but wanted to make it more cost effective and use a bigger bottle.
Really struggling to find somewhere to fill it, I found a local beer gas place but they don't have the right size adaptors to fit the 20oz bottle :(