Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Co2/mag/10 round tube belts

Discussion in 'MagFed Discussion' started by Aaron Baker, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Aaron Baker New Member

Aaron Baker
    Message Count:
    Hi all,

Looking for some help, I have just purchased 2 tibirius 8.1 with 4 mags, left and right leg holsters, and 2 mag pouches.

I also have a Web belt in order to attach holsters and mag pouch, but I am struggling to find something suitable to at attach 12g co2 and 10 round pods to for easy access during play. I am looking for this in a belt style relatively cheap rather than vest style.

Any ideas and pictures would be great please.

Many thanks

2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    If vest style was any good to you then 10 round tubes fit the molle webbing itself

As long as it's elasticated shotgun belts, or shotgun 'panels' can be used for both tubes and 12 grams

There are ones designed for 12 grams and tubes in a variety of styles but are rarely seen in the UK and are available in the us
    These include wrist bands

3. Dean B SaD #57

Dean B
    Message Count:
    Gee Tee likes this.
  4. Gee Tee 1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick

Gee Tee
    Message Count:
    I've got a couple of drop leg style tube/12g holders from Paintball Mafia. They made pouches and arm-band style elasticated holders too. Most pistols average 25-30 shots out of a 12g anyway, so you won't need to carry that many. I get at least 30 shots out of my Tiberius T8 pistols, which is 3 reloads for each magazine before the gas runs out and needs changing.

http://pinnaclepaintball.ca/collections/packs-harnesses/products/10rd-leg-harness

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015