Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Co2/mag/10 round tube belts

Aaron Baker

Feb 9, 2015
Hi all,

Looking for some help, I have just purchased 2 tibirius 8.1 with 4 mags, left and right leg holsters, and 2 mag pouches.

I also have a Web belt in order to attach holsters and mag pouch, but I am struggling to find something suitable to at attach 12g co2 and 10 round pods to for easy access during play. I am looking for this in a belt style relatively cheap rather than vest style.

Any ideas and pictures would be great please.

Many thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
If vest style was any good to you then 10 round tubes fit the molle webbing itself

As long as it's elasticated shotgun belts, or shotgun 'panels' can be used for both tubes and 12 grams

There are ones designed for 12 grams and tubes in a variety of styles but are rarely seen in the UK and are available in the us
These include wrist bands

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I've got a couple of drop leg style tube/12g holders from Paintball Mafia. They made pouches and arm-band style elasticated holders too. Most pistols average 25-30 shots out of a 12g anyway, so you won't need to carry that many. I get at least 30 shots out of my Tiberius T8 pistols, which is 3 reloads for each magazine before the gas runs out and needs changing.

http://pinnaclepaintball.ca/collections/packs-harnesses/products/10rd-leg-harness

Last edited: