Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Co2 Refills?

torchy

$!No Mercy.No Regret!$
Nov 8, 2007
Newport,South wales
heya guys just wondering if anybody knows where i can refill my 12oz co2 cannister near or around newport,south wales?

cheers guys

"Torchy"

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
very few ukpsf sites now will fill any bottles for players to take away from the site after it was decided that it wasnt in the best intrests of the game. ( we dont want little chavs shooting on the street now do we)

And to be honest as seany said there is very little reason for you to need a full bottle unless you are playing on a recognised site with insurance. Otherwise you are very likely breaking the law.

Jon

Tayler D

SHUTTERIMAGES.CO.UK
Jun 26, 2007
London
your local site? why would you need it filled when not playing anyway?
Some people shoot their markers at home,

When I go to my local site, I get my Air filled to use with my Ion... and I take 2 of my Co2 tanks for my tippman.

Tayler D

SHUTTERIMAGES.CO.UK
Jun 26, 2007
London
Theres not really regulations on it that I know of. Aslong as its not rolling around in the boot

I hear if your carrying a Scuba Diving tank in your car you need to require a sticker to say you have Compressed Air on board...

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
And to be honest as seany said there is very little reason for you to need a full bottle unless you are playing on a recognised site with insurance. Otherwise you are very likely breaking the law.

Jon
i always fill my tank at the end of the day, that way i can test my marker at home.

to say that people taking home full bottles would only do so to break the law is a daft thing to say.
i said very likely and hey if you dont like it take it up with Bully, all i know is the guidelines which i was given by ukpsf, not to fill bottles to be taken off site. I know BZ are the same they have a notice in there shop window refusing to fill walk in players bottles.

Were not saying you will go out and shoot anyone but you would be surprised how many people will shoot their gats illegally without even knowing.

I dont know if its changed but if they go on the same principal as air rifles which i think they will (not definant on this but with the same power etc id presume) you have to be around 50 feet from the centre of a public highway (road or path) thats a fair old distance, While also not causing a nuisance to anybody.

if this is right im just speculating no doubt someone will know on here, how many people actually shoot paint in their garden?

Jon