Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Co2 Refills?

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
if this is right im just speculating no doubt someone will know on here, how many people actually shoot paint in their garden?
I did once, but my neighbour moaned, so I had to stop:(.

I thought it might have been illegal, but I spoke to a police officer on the phone and she said it's classed as a toy, so it's not a problem, but it is recommended that you don't, just incase your neighbour phones the police to report the armed masked people in the garden next door and armed response come through the door....:eek:

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
just be respectful.
pop around say you've been messing with my paintball marker and need to fire off a 100 ish rounds, wont be more than 30mins,ok?

oh and it's best not to do it late at night or early morning.
Good idea, cheers:).

Although it'll have to wait a few months.....bloody babies:(;).

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
I always take a full bottle home.... I have only ever had a problem at rental sites due to ridiculous health and safety laws.
The laws arent ridiculous, just the people who mis-interpret them and enforce them with gusto.

EDIT: And sorry, this is not meant as a pop towards anyone. As part of my electrical authorised person training, I have to teach Health & Safety law, and part of my agenda is to dispel a lot of myths and 'what my mate said' type stuff.

In summary their is the law, which at times can be a bit wooly, and then their is what people will do to stay on the right side of the law which sometimes can range from sensible to just damn right mental! If a site wishes to protect themselves by not filling walk-in bottles then that is up to them and they are in their right to do so. They are under no obligation otherwise are they?