Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Coaching Rules

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
I was reffing that day Kevin and I disagreed with the ref making that call, as far as I'm concerned as with the mills coaching does not exist, since they got rid of coaching lanes it's been spectator partisaption and therefore you can do whatever you like within reason.. And that's how it works at mills with the spl it's a much smaller scale event and often rules around things like coaching are discussed at the captains meetings raise it there with the ultimate to avoid any confusion

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
What Bob said... There's no such thing as Coaching... Counter coaching or any other kind of coaching. It's spectator participation. Say what you like, where you like, in the spectator areas.

Just bear in mind that as a spectator you still have rules to follow regarding foul and abusive behaviour.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Pfft! I do it as a player when Im last left alive! Im always shouting at my made up team mate to keep crossed up etc! No idea if it works as much as Id like it to, but I know it buys me a little time :)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Really? News to me.

I've never seen anything in the rulebook nor heard at any event that "counter-coaching" is not allowed. Counter-coaching is annoying as a player and unsporting but there is no rule against it. And I wouldn't consider coaching an imaginary player as counter-coaching anyway, it's up to the other team/coach to maintain an accuate G-count.
i may be getting mixed up with the psp rules. either way i don't think its anything that should be taken too seriously.

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Above I'm talking about the race format. There is no Spectator participation in the 5 man format. AT ALL.

That means... If you come to CPPS you will NOT coach the 5 man formats (Breakout, Div 5). This isn't new... It's always been the case.

Reactions: Gaz #68