Leicester
Dust off the cobwebs and get them up and running and get out there with them
Nice mag

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Thanks,

I will start to oil and strip em down today once paper work done for the day.

Have you noticed whats different with the mag?

They are proper old skool markers (like the Sterling in the sales section, fantastic looking marker, wonder where mine is) and I like the weight of the cocker, with the 20oz on frame.

Played many a weekend (sat & sun) and never felt the weight, but then that was when I was younger!

I could do with some pointers etc for what needs to be done to run air for both (do most sites for walk ons now run air or still co2?)

Maybe some one local to cheshire/manchester to show n speak with? (maybe a team willing to sit for a chat etc about latest kit, fields etc)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I cant tell anything different about the mag apart fom the black body and dac tulip barrel.
the mag wont take much to convert over to air just by pass the 3.5oz front bottle and run a line straight from the bottom line to the valve and it is done. The cocker on the other hand will require a regulator in the place of the 3.5oz bottle. Then it should be good to go. Obviously both would require a strip, clean and re lube.

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
The black body just shows its age.

And its not a common thing (at least it was special order when I got it), for the mag to have.