The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker not cocking...grrrr

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Hello all.
Recently bought a second hand Pro stock E blade cocker with a dodge board as a back up,replaced the board,sorted.

Gassed it up on sunday.

After some advice LP hose on the front block was brittle and perished which caused it to blow off the front block connectors.Leaked like buggery.

Replaced the LP hoses,no leaks,sweet.

Gassed up again
Now found the bloody thing wont autocock,not a single hiss.Played with the LPR screwed it out til the twister is almost coming off.Gradually screwed it back in to the point where its on too far and begins to leak air..no cocking activity.

Any pointers?

Nice one.
Chris

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Gradually screwed it back in to the point where its on too far and begins to leak air..no cocking activity.

Any pointers?

Nice one.
Chris
Someone may correct me but there is no point where it should begin to leak air?
Do you have an E1 solenoid (turn the gun upside down and if you can see the solenoid inside the housing, if it's an E1)
If so they are notorious for blowing gaskets? 3 way mayhem:eek:
Can you manually **** the gun and then release it by pulling the trigger?

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
ECocker Timing/tuning 101 :D

two roads you can go down

1) post the cocker to me ill have it working in a jiffy
2) Do this..

Your going to want to make sure Everything is plug in correctly on the board, red n black wire from the noid at the top, black from the pancake in the middle eyes at the bottom,

pull the back block back and check the IVG ( brass thing ) is acctually in about a 1cm again it differs

Turn both the regs off, High preasure should be all the way in, Lpr all the way out (differs)... turn the gun on **** it, turn the eyes off and shoot, you should hear both noids click, if so its nothing on the board or noids..

at this point push the red button and put the marker in factory M

open the Hpr till about halfway, you dont need loads just enough for a cycle.. once its halfway listen for leaks from the valve or Lpr, if its all good then as you fire the maker turn up the LPR untill its recocking the marker every time..

If you have problems with shootdown then raise the COFF 3 at a time till it goes away..

That should more or less get rid of any problems you have.. again if it doesnt say so and im more than willing to help :)

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Dude you are the man!!! just pm'd you and checked back and you already answered..quality.

I'l give that a go,the IVG is like flush with the body at the back,i'l try winding it in as well as the reg balancing/noid checking etc

If i dont have any joy i'l mail it down to you and you can have a look.
Thanks mate:)

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
If its flush with the back make sure its an old school one and not a newer IVG..

the old ones only have a hex key in the middle where the cocking rod goes through, newer ecilpse ones have a smaller hex to the left i think and these should be flush with the back :) but this wont affect the ram or LPR just means is wont shoot at a high verlicity

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Forgot before i go,cheers lucky for the replies,its an E1 sorry should have stipulated that from the off.Hopefully not the noid,or its back to the USA for more freakin parts i cant get here in the UK..maaaaaaan (heavy sigh).