Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker or Electro

Terrorbyte

Powered by junk food
I've just bought an Angel its sweet! I tried an Evo Autococker but couldnt get the hang of it however i tried a race gun the other day and that thing is scary.

Best thing to do is try them all, and see which one suits failing that remortgage your house (if you own one) and buy the lot ;)

jynxfactor

Jan 23, 2002
Anchorage AK
Visit site
KillerOnion I just noticed what you posted and I have a question for you. Have you ever seen a Nitroduck Mark II that works. everything I've heard and seen about them gives me the imprsion that you should run not walk but run away from them as fast as you can!

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by Terrorbyte
I've just bought an Angel its sweet! I tried an Evo Autococker but couldnt get the hang of it however i tried a race gun the other day and that thing is scary.

Best thing to do is try them all, and see which one suits failing that remortgage your house (if you own one) and buy the lot ;)
I'd have to give the same advice as Terrorbyte, try as many different toys as you can (despite the little advice sticker on the side of most markers, paintball markers ARE toys).

Not sure what he means about a RaceGun being scary though, my other half is getting soooooo much less attention since I got mine :D It's just like falling in love all over again......

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Yo Stace!

Hows it goin man?

U ballin' any time soon?

Whats happened to BugOut?

L8trz dude

Tubby Tommy

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
hey thundershock!

Originally posted by krayziebone_420
hey thunder glad to see a us guy up in here i'm from i have right now 12 cockers. all my markers r all black. black. dye cocker,f/x sleeper,kapp k2 flame,vortex,blackmagic,ultra cold fushion,SFL,evo x,eclipse,freeflow boxxer,spearhead,but my main marker is a $2750 supercocker.all my markers run on max flow114ci systems and run freak and freakJR barrels.if this doesn't show my love fro cockers then i don't konw what will.:cool:
You *******! That is not fair. My mom freaked out when I wanted a backup SPYDER. Course, you have a job and are out of the house(unless you are REALLY wierd).

:D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
jnxfactor, I have never seen a Nitroduck Mark II cocker that didn't work like a dream, and I have been around people using them for 3 1/2 years, and shot a lot of them myself personally. They were the first really good Cocker I ever got my hands on, and honestly they are the reason that I wanted one and ended up getting one eventually. Of course nowadays I like Freeflows, Evolutions, and the like as well, but honestly I've never complained about a Mark II ever being less than outstanding.