Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker people, HELP

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
If you're not seeing orings then you know exactly the source of the problem. Another problem is you're running co2, which freezes orings of every kind. FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN IF YOU'VE GOT THE MONEY TO BUY AN EVOLUTION COCKER RUN IT WITH NITROGEN AND A DECENT REGULATOR!!!!! People that run any gun over $200 other than a Shocker or Impulse and don't use nitrogen should be taken out and slapped in the face with a very large wood plank. Also, either replace the 3 way orings or get a new 3way altogether and get a new timing rod.

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
i've been running it on C02 for some time, i have got a armagendon, what do i need to replace to run it on air, nad where do i get little o-rings from, it's ok then to be able to look straight inside the 3 way then yea

Yeah its o.k to see right through, as for where to get new o rings from mine are out of a cocker spares kit from planet(essential I think)and also cockers run great on armageddon systems all you need is the reg which you have and a suitable bottle,I use this system with an ergo front reg aswell and its sweet.

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
One of my mates on Knights has a spare 1.1 luxfer thing, should be sorted, cheers for all the help mate
Hope to se you somewhere sometime
Ever play at TEMPLE at all