Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cockers and C02

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Is it a good idea to run a cocker on C02?
Air and Nitro isn't available in my area and your replies will have a big effect upon what gun i buy.
(was thinking about getting an SFL cocker or eclipse shocker/impulse vision)

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
Where abouts are you??? do you mean the sites in your area don't have Air?? you could always buy a scuba tank and fill station and take your air with you..

Cockers can be run on CO2, I have seen a number of people playing with cockers on CO2,

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
thanks

i just needed to be sure that i was going to make an expensive cock up! thanks...

By the way which is better:
SFL autococker £800
Matrix (with shocktech reg and max flow 3000 w/1.9 tank) £785
Eclipse shocker £800
Voodoo imp vision about £800

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
The matrix is a good price, but definately want to try it before you buy, some people love them others hate them, it really comes down to your, choice... Although if you have problems getting air seems a bit silly to buy a marker on air, although you could run a matrix on CO2 so I belive...

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
I run my cocker on Co2 and have had no probs - but want a palmer stabalizer to go on the bottom line before the reg just to make it more stable - prob is can't find anyone who stock and of the palmer stabalizers in the UK :mad:

Also have an anti-syphon tube fitted

Other than that I get over 1500/1800 shots for a 20 Oz tank which isn't to bad

C

Cerberus

Mine works great on a good mild day I gt some ridiculouly good consistancy for co2 285-295 fps