Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

COD 7 Release....Who is going?

iceNichols

Dec 2, 2008
haha, i saw a guy in sainsburys who had his misses and the baby in the pram just to get it! commitment

zendeejay

NCLE LOCKDOWN 2011
Sep 24, 2009
Newcastle
I'm a PC and mine got pre loaded onto my system sunday ready to play for midnight last night. Normally the best course of events is to pre order the game with someone like play and they deliver it to your door the day before. Stuff all of this waiting in queues to get a silly game.

zendeejay

NCLE LOCKDOWN 2011
Sep 24, 2009
Newcastle
Iinally had my first chance to play the game last night for 30 mins before i had to go out, so far i love the the fluidity of the game, it all seems a lot slower especially with a lmg in your hands. I'm also loving the fact that you now buy your perks and additional items for weapons, this allows a whole load more customisation by getting the perks you want as and when you want them. my only gripe is i tried a couple of times to play nazi zombies but kept getting kicked out of the rooms before enough people joined. all in all the new combination of weapons, purchasing of perks and the slower movement have all mae the game thourghly enjoyable. Can't wait to finish work so i can play tonight.

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Tesco's are doing a great deal, buy the game and get £20 worth of either micosoft points or playstation money for £45.00!

I played it for most of last night, i dont think it's a great game but ive not tried multiplayer yet. I had a couple of glitches too where the guy you're ment to follow didnt move and i had to restart the level.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Never mind, a BLOPS just plopped onto my doorstep :D

I'm going straight onto the multiplayer but before I really comment I'll reserve too much judgement and give them a week to sort out any launch week glitches and roll out any little patches that might be necessary.