Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

COD Elite Clan

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Cartel Media has its own COD Elite clan and we're inviting anyone to join...
We actively compete in clan ops and are approx 1wk off of unlocking another 4hrs double XP for all members.

Premium and founder members are wanted ideally as you can help level up the clan, but really we just want it to grow.

We're also working on some films and montages and anyone using a CMTV tag or banner in the game is welcome to submit clips to be included. It's your chance to get famous ;)

If you're interested in joining then post up your gamertag or username and I'll send you an invite, or you can apply here: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/1218809

Any questions, ask away.

Last edited:

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
COD Elite is currently geared for MW3, some of our members still play Black Ops though. Clan ops and Elite content drops are meant to continue onto the new Black Ops.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
neat add me on xbox; Fame Hypzah and i'm in :)

I have applied under the name Bluebeanie :)

Last edited:

Senseison

Feb 4, 2014
Cartel Media has its own COD Elite clan and we're inviting anyone to join...
We actively compete in clan ops and are approx 1wk off of unlocking another 4hrs double XP for all members.

Premium and founder members are wanted ideally as you can help level up the clan, but really we just want it to grow.

We're also working on some films and montages and anyone using a CMTV tag or banner in the game is welcome to submit clips to be included. It's your chance to get famous ;)

If you're interested in joining then post up your gamertag or username and I'll send you an invite, or you can apply here: http://hackerbot.net/fps/call-of-duty-ghosts-codg

Any questions, ask away.
I must say I do like your logo :)

What CoD games do you play? COD4?

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
does someone want to try and complete the spec ops on MW2? i need to do a coop with someone half decent? xbox 360