Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

code and talk on field ?

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
We call centre field "your mum" (The M) just so we can shout "your mum is hot!" "He's in your mum"

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
a team I played for many years ago had some pretty weird calls, took some time to remember what it meant when you heard them.

we tried a few out recently:

red1,2,3, etc for when we had shot out the opposition
Blue 1,2,3 when our players were shot out
static field for when we saw no movement from the last call

this was playing a semi woods tournament, limited field size with a load of sup air bunkers placed around the field.

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
black jack

the team i play for if you hear black jack shouted out, shoot your lane or get ready for a 5 man run through.

HPUKer

Entity / Shootrtv
Jan 25, 2005
www.shootr.tv
www.andyb.tv
D2 C5 G3 R9... etc etc etc
You sunk my battleship! Ha ha ha :rolleyes:

If you do use calls, think simple, and think clarity. You are trying to convey a message that; is easily heard; is clear enough so the receiver doesn’t misinterpret it; you can convey it in a short time.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
i like having leisurly chats with people on the field, i find you see peoples real side
We talk about his sister a lot. :)

I just shout anything, like to let people know I'm still there. :rolleyes:

And say everything over and over and over again, just to really rub it it and let the team know they have no back corner anymore. :)

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Lane the field up ie G1 being left then g2 then g3 being middle ...4...and 5 right, then from back of field towards middle line it up in 10's back being 10 half way is 50.
If there is a t bag in the g2 lane on the 30 line then a call would be ......wait for it.....g2 30 or just g2 t bag if its the only barricade of its type in that lane etc etc, this sort of calling can help a blind snake player as he will now know that the t bag is hot without having to stick his head out to have a gander etc.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Aside from bunker codes it's useful to have codes for other stuff too, eg gun-down =foxtrot, need paint=kleenex (shot my load), etc. Mainly, it's just fun to shout sexual innuendo really loud, but it made a huge difference to our team when we finally started communicating clearly. Now we just gotta start playing well and we'll be unstoppable :p