Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Coil Gun

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
i have to find some financing for it, then i can get it started.
The most expensive thing will be either machine time, or the charging circuit, as it'll need to be pretty trippable, i don't want to blow my caps, they get pretty dangerous when overfilled :/

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
that's probably because they have access to more high tech equipment, and 3 phase electricity - i have GCSE physics :D so i should be ok (i'm trying out the "idiots never die" approach) - plus, i am not too keen on a painfull electrocuted demise, so when i get the stuff together, i'll be fine, don't worry - ill earth myself, or more importantly not be anywhere near the electricity - remote circuits :D plus i dont want it to blow out, so i'll be hiding in a box or something to trigger it.

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
i'm going on a plane on sunday, so i'll leave a last will and testament on this forum - god i hate flying.

Ooh,

Im going on a plane on Monday.

Im really not looking forward to getting on the plane.

Airline dude: 'So whats in your luggage?'

Me: 'errr some smelly socks, a couple of firearms and the sickest custom made electronics equipment you've ever seen.'

Airline dude '(disengages the safety on his MP5) step this way sir, no sudden movements please'

:eek:

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Sorry to be almost completly off topic (and I say almost) Erm does any one know where I can get a copy of that show jeremy clarkson did about firearms I think it was shown on the BBC about a year ago. There are a couple of bits I would like to watch again, as I am adapting a home made potatoe launcher in to some thing much more deadly. :D

Cheers
J