Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cold Weather tips for the DM family...

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
can you help jeff

been using reballs in my dm6 and having problems.
apart from the usual hopper problems , the dm6 seems to not fire the reballs after about 2-3 hopper fulls.
air seems to be coming out the main bolt assembly at the back .
i have changed the o ring 009 as the manuel suggests, but it seems to sort the problem for about a nother 2-3 hopper fulls then it starts agin , resulting in double balling , very low velocity and just genrally not working , any ideas.
:confused:

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
message for jeff

sorry to hijak the thread but been told by other marshalls up foxwood that you are the person to talk to about ordering dye gear. Am looking to get kit for 2 teams, if you could email me would be great (as wont let me send u a pm) alan@ueapaintball.co.uk

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
Hi Ginga

Firstly the DM problem you are having.

Shooting reballs would not cause the problems you are describing. If the rear o-ring is being cut after 2 or 3 hoppers then it is most probably a faulty back cap. Look through the cap and see if there is any damage on the part that guides the bolt. If there are any large scratches etc they may cause the o-ring to shred.

If you like you can send the gun or just the bolt assembly to DYE Europe to be checked and/or repaired. If you decide to do this can you please call the office on 0208 649 6330 to request a Returns Authorisation number.

If you would like to make an order you can order off the website www.dyeprecision.com/uk although you will be able to get better prices from one of our Authoruized dealers.

Jeff

sullack

Jun 1, 2007
pm5

hey jeff im am haveing very bad trouble getting hole of a spare part for my pm5. ive tried to mail you and phone but no luck so far. im sorry to trouble you but if you get this could you send me a e-mail at davidwhite400@hotmail.co.uk its regarding a new trigger frame. Thanks Dave