Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Collective opinions on which mask and why

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
[QUOTE="JamesWB, post: 1589028, member: 40workThe proteus mask looks sick ! It's almost like something outta the Halo video game lol ! But I'm quite sceptical about those sound reflector things on the ear pieces do they work ?[/QUOTE]
I might imagine it but it feels like they work

Reactions: JamesWB

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
I wear glasses and have a large head, I play woodsball walkons so aren't bothered about promoting bounces, more into protection.

I like JT frames for wearing over glasses and my all time favourite mask is a JT Proteus II, which I don't think you can find new anymore, I always use the peak.
use the same for same reason but have the fan which is fab at stopping my glasses from steaming up

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Guerrero

Oct 24, 2015
I have a big head and I own an E-Flex and a Grill. Eventhough both are awesome masks, Grill protects better, IMO.

brab

Jun 29, 2010
I'm still in awe of how much money they can ask for a mask - i appreciate the sport has a smaller participant number and all - but, damn - i'm in the wrong business!

Reactions: Ngamer

Terrorpin

Apr 30, 2008
My fav is the Empire E-Vents.
While it doesnt have the smallest profile it does offer a great field of vision.

Reactions: Ngamer

Paint magnet

Apr 12, 2016
Personally i like my e flexs, ive tried a few masks and they seem to fit me the best, also the lenses are really good with plenty of different colours available