The Home Of European Paintball

College / University Paintball League

Shadowops666

UEA Player
Jun 4, 2008
Norfolk
BUCS Recognition

A little off topic but bear with me;

Had a meeting with my union finnce officer to finalise details for the new club. Anyway, mentioned the issue of getting paintball recognised by BUCS as an official sport. He said he was happy to raise the issue at the next BUCS agm to try and lower the threshold. So my message here is to befriend your sports rep./finance officer etc from your union and get them to campaign. If we can get several unis raising the issue hopefully next year it will be fully recognised.

Thanks for organising the league kitty and hope to see y'all at snetty very soon.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Its not so much the raising of the issue, although this will help. All that has been done with BUSA 21 teams from colleges and unis and we are there it really is just hitting that figure.

Over the next 2 weeks 155 educational doo dahs over the UK will get e-mails to their societies officers about the league, hopfully this will draw some of the other societies into the league. And maybe if we hit that number it will be a good stepping stone for UK paintball as a whole.