The Home Of European Paintball

colour ORANGE?

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
Just found this so i guess this pretty much answers the question!!:D

The Millennium Rules said:
13.01 Prohibited equipment includes orange(or near to) coloured equipment (clothing,
hopper, marker etc)

You're not allowed clear hoppers though ;)
Very true...

The Millennium Rules said:
12.01 Loaders (hoppers) cannot be clear and must be made of a single color. Smoked
colored hoppers are allowed.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Just thought i'd add this about the clear hoppers. If you're unfortunate to have a clear one, there's a simple solution...paint it. (Not ORANGE though):)

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
thats what i've done but mine's purple:p
but i cant see how much paint i have in my hopper though:eek:

Ali

Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
lol, oh well ill just have to keep opening the lid and checking.

at first when i was painting it i actually left it clear. BUt when i put iot back together it just didnt look right so i painted it.:D

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
lol, oh well ill just have to keep opening the lid and checking.

at first when i was painting it i actually left it clear. BUt when i put iot back together it just didnt look right so i painted it.:D
take the hopper lid off ive seen this in videos on youtube where people have taken there lids off or even get a speedfeed depending on your hopper!

All wanna say thanks to everyone who has replied. i was think of annodising bits of my marker orange but if im not aloud orange i wont :D thanks

Ali

Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
erm thanks mate but taking the lid off is not realy an option on an egg as the lid is pretty low so the paint will simply fall. and speeking of a speed feed anyone got an idea on how to make a speed feed for an egg?