Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Coloured Grips.

Discussion in 'Any other paintball products' started by Nereme, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Nereme New Member

Nereme
    Message Count:
    Hi all.

I am pondering something with regards to how I want my marker to look eventually. So as part of this I had a quick look for certain bits to make sure it would be possible and if those bits didn't exist over the counter then I would need a way to solve the problem.

So I have I believe sorted all other bits of the situation out in my head except 1. The rubber grips only seem to exist in one colour. Now I have 3 courses of action

1. Buy an over the counter grips in the desired colour ( does exist for the axe that i can see in any colour except black)
    2. Get a spare grip and then find someway to dye it to the desired colour (not sure how easy that will be with it starting black)
    3. Buy a spare grip and then make a mold from it, take out the plastic parts and then overmould them myself in a silicon rubber of the right colour.

So I ask you all. Anyone any ideas, has anyone made a custom grip for their marker at all?
    for reference I am looking at an axe pro and would want a pink rubber grip.