Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Commando 2?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
At least this is one of if not the best message boards in paintball, having plenty of competent people to answer questions as you post them and give you lots of useful information. The opposite is true with rec.sport.paintball, which legends of Net paintball commentary such as Foothills Unabomber (now known simply as FUna), Tyger, Puckz, myself, and others used to frequent to spew forth knowledge for the benefit of the ignorant masses. Only problem was that in RSP they stayed annoyingly ignorant, asking the same questions over and over and over again to the point of wondering if they were in fact literate at all.

As for now, you've come to the right place. Also check out channel Paintball on Afternet of IRC.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
By the way...FLATLINE BARREL IS BOUGHT ONLY BY MORONS!

DO NOT EVER EVER WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A FLATLINE BARREL!!! They can't hit the broad side of a barn at long distances, and they slow the ball down by their spin effect, meaning that if you do in fact hit what you're shooting at, it will bounce more often than not. In rec games I used to openly stand outside my bunker when going head to head with a Flatline, watch the paint coming in at me, and laugh as I'd send back a stream of paint with my Shocker that would cover them head to toe with breaks, while all their paint was bouncing. You'd not believe the number of those crooked pieces of crap that would be on the "For Sale" board from me doing that.

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
Yeah....

...my friend has one, and the last time we went to play, he played with it. The other guy we went with let me use his Spyder Elite and he warned me that the ball looks like its coming fast but really isn't. So basically he said i could(if i was fast enough) get away from them. I of course ignore that and stayed in cover, not that brave yet....maybe its because I am not that good.